1. What does your Inquisitor believe in? (The Maker, the Creators, something else?). How does the Breach factor in to their beliefs?
2. How does your Inquisitor view the world, black and white, shades of grey? Has anything influenced their view on the world?
3. What’s the first assumptions people make about your Inquisitor?
4. What was your Inquisitor’s childhood like?
5. What type of books would your Inquisitor read?
6. Does your Inquisitor view themselves the same way others do?
7. What does your Inquisitor regret the most?
8. What quote describes your Inquisitor best?
9. What would your Inquisitor’s office look like?
10. “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” Does you Inquisitor believe in this or not? Do they try and find another option even if costs them everything?
i feel like ‘restaurant’ shouldnt be spelled like that
les anglophones volent des mots à d’autres langues puis chialent parce qu’ils ne sont pas orthographiés comme ils le voudraient
IM GONNA REBLOG THIS POST UNTIL I DIE IM CRYING GET FCKING REKT ENGLISH LANGUAGE